What is the PositiveSSL Secure Site Seal?
The PositiveSSL secure site seal is a visual stamp displayed on a website indicating the site is secure and trustworthy, letting users know any transaction, purchase, or personal data transmitted through the site is safe.
Why Use a PositiveSSL Secure Site Seal?
Visible trust indicators, like the PositiveSSL TrustLogo, are proven to improve visitors’ engagement with sites, increase purchases, use of online services, and the sharing of sensitive information — including credit card numbers and personally identifiable information.
For e-commerce sites and marketing landing pages, featuring these visible trust indicators will improve your site’s performance in the:
- Transaction completion rate
- Form completion rate
- Revenue per shopper
- Shopping cart fulfilment
- Average order value (AOV) and items per cart
- New services signups
- Leads generated
By giving your customers peace of mind, not only will you increase engagement and satisfaction, you’ll also build brand awareness and preference, helping to spread your message and draw new customers to your business.
How to create and install the PositiveSSL Secure Site Seal
- Go to page https://www.positivessl.com/the-positivessl-trustlogo
- Select the type of PositiveSSL certificate you’re using
- Select the preferred dimensions of the Site Seal
- Copy the code snippet generated by the page, and add it before the </body> tag on your site